The Presbyterian Publishing Corporation is excited to share material being considered for the upcoming hymnal/songbook. A Sampler is now available for individuals, congregations, and conferences to use. In addition to a Service for the Lord's Day, the Sampler contains the following hymns:
* "Come Now, O Prince of Peace (O-So-Suh)"
* "Canticle of the Turning"
* "As the Wind Song"
* "Day of Delight and Beauty Unbounded"
* "Give Thanks to God Who Hears Our Cries"
* "Glory to God, Whose Goodness Shines on Me"
* "Go to the World!"
* "God, We Honor You"
* "Hallelujah! We Sing Your Praises (Haleluya! Pelo tsa rona)"
* "In the Bulb There Is a Flower"
* "Jesus Calls Us"
* "Lamb of God"
* "My Life Flows On (How Can I Keep From Singing)"
* "Now the Silence"
* "O Look and Wonder (Miren que Bueno!)"
* "Oh, Sing to the Lord (Cantai ao Senhor) (Cantad al Senor)"
* "Shall We Gather at the River"
* "Ten Lepers Facing Constant Scorn"
* "We Are Called"
* "What Is the World Like"
Accompaniment information is inside the front cover.